Friday, October 07, 2005

I

I realised something over the past few weeks. I have never used the word 'I' in my blogs. Is that because I did not want to reveal myself to the 2 people who might actually read this blog?? Or is it cause I didnt think aything about myself was remotely interesting to the duo. Well I think its a combination of both things. Am not comfortable letting myself hang out in public and I really dont think anyone wants to hear about me. Then I realised that whats the use of only doing things I am comfortable with? So hey presto! you now have to hear about me. thankfully you have that back button on your browser so you can leave anytime.

I have a few simple and sometimes rather strong beliefs. One is that things will happen. Though I can control how I deal with the things, that does not change the fact that 'things will happen.' So you gotta live with it. I also believe that if you want it strong enough you gotta go get it, just wanting it does nothing. The biggie belief in my life is that the written word matters. However crude or however polished and elegant, any written word matters. The one last thing is I love dogs. I just do. Cant be changed.

Otherwise I'm pretty flexible about my beliefs on anythig else. So that's it, that's me. I dont know whether I'll write more about me in the future or continue withmy thoughts objectively put. I dont know. But hey, uncertainty is fun.

2 comments:

Kaumudi said...

Hey. Just saw all those weird cooments left by strangers on your blog. Aren't you regretting dedicating a whole blog to them? "strangers"
Keep writing. If some of us should, its definitely you!!

Nessa said...

hey 'I'... nice post :-) Luv,Vanny